Monday, February 27, 2012

Our farm in the fog

We woke up the other morning to a blanket of fog. I didn't get a chance to go outside until the fog began to lift. It was so quiet and peaceful. Here are a few pictures that I took of our farm in the fog.





Fog
by Edwina Reizer

Fog, settling in the air all around.
Fog, covering the earth like a blanket on the ground.
Where did you come from? 
Why are you here? 
You feel so misty.
The air's unclear.

Fog, I wait patiently and use my eyes.
Fog, you're lifting now and I can see the skies.
Everything looks like it did before.
No more mist
the ground's been kissed
by fog. 



2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum...MashaAllah it looks so peaceful...I am not the poetic type though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Edwina Reizer for these verses, and to you for spreading the words!

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List