Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Break!

At last I'm having a bit of a break. No work in the mornings until next year, although the evenings will continue on as usual and I still have to wake up at 6:00 am to take the kids to school. But it gives me a few hours everyday to get things done that I've been putting off.

So here I sit filling up my calendar with things to do for the next two weeks:

  • The top on the list is to get a haircut - then I'll be ready for anything! 
  • Also on my list is shopping for furniture - yes, I know I've lived in this house for over a year - but there are still bits and pieces to get to finish things off. 
  • I'm feeling the need for a bit of culture, so I'll make the rounds of museums and galleries around town.
  • Some gardening, 
  • and sorting out my desk.
  • visit some friends... is it possible to turn myself into a lady who lunches?
  •  catch up on reading - in the middle of 'A Reliable Wife' at the moment (not bad)
  • I might decide to play the role of good daughter-in-law and pay a visit to my mother-in-law (haven't seen her since Eid)
  • finish putting together a workshop that I had a brainwave about a couple of months ago (maybe I should move this one up nearer to the top of the list!)
  • But most of all I want to relax and rest and spend time with my family. 
I added support for mobiles for my blog - so if you read this on your mobile please let me know if it's working correctly. 




1 comment:

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List