Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fun at the beach

The plan was to go to the beach early in the morning. The plan was that the kids would do all their chores in order to be able to go with. Morning came and there were still unfinished chores so the kids stayed home! It was just a morning for my friend Tara and me.

We headed east of Tripoli, along the coast - far past the crowds and traffic.

We found a small sandy cove with hardly anyone in sight.

The sea bed was sandy but along the edges of the cliff it was full of seaweed, schools of fish and even a few interesting orange coloured jellyfish too. I wish I had a waterproof camera!

After a while we were tired so we got in the car and drove home. It was a nice peaceful morning.

At home the kids were angry because they didn't get to go...... Too bad! Maybe next time.

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky!
    I love diving but have so little time for it. The most beautiful sub-ocean view I have seen so far was the coast between Jordan and Saudia, but Libya has also a big, clean coastline (yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great day you had. maybe next time the kids will have their chores done so they could have enjoyed a sunny day at he beach... hugs holly and the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this beach near by ALNGISA and called GHNIMA- FALFOOL ? if it the same this is my favorite beach I go there every Friday you can see some pictures for it in my Blog and Flicker.

    It is good to have fun sometime anywhere .

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List