Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's war!



Today was a long, hot and exhausting day. I had too many things to do and everything going wrong (or so it seemed). So this evening we decided to change our 'jhaow' and go to the toystore and buy waterguns!


Yes! The boys were all for it! Waterguns! We've got five of 'em! Ibrahim (left), cousin Mehdi (center), and Yusef (right) - had a great time! Nora and my sister in law are complaining of course - 'Who is going to clean up the stairway?' they want to know. 'Hmmmm. . . it's water, it'll dry!' I replied. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. HI Teri
    5 boys! WOW I've got 3 and can barely keep up with them :-)
    Water guns are great, but the kids in our house (and neighbors) someimtes go for the plastic pop bottles and watering cans!!!
    Illya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water gun fights , blowing bubbles ,pillow fights , water sprinklers , slip and slids ,all the wonders of childhood . Good for you that you encourage the "child with in ".Wish more adults could find that place , Have some fun, and play .Syd

    ReplyDelete

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List