Saturday, February 19, 2005

Freedom!

Today I turned in my grades, books, and timesheets for a ten week course
that I've been teaching.
What a nice feeling to be free for a while!
Now I will play a bit, catch up a bit, and mess about a bit.
Eventually I will get around to thinking about doing some 'work' again.
You never know with this course work whether they will have another - or
even if they'll hire you back again. If they have another course and call
me back I'll go - but if not, I'll find some other challenge for myself. . .

. . . but in the meantime - I'm enjoying the feeling of not having to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List