Friday, September 24, 2004

A Prayer

In the quiet of the night
When I rise to prepare for prayer
I often take some time
To count my many blessings
And thank the Lord Almighty
For all He so generously gives
All the day, all the night
I stand amazed with wonder
As His great bounty fills my life
With so very much to rejoice for
Still one treasure stands alone in splendor
And that my friend is you


Thank you Lord for this my friend
Bless her
And Keep her
In the palm of your hand
Forever and ever
Amen
By Rhonda Ahmed
February 27th 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guidelines for submitting comments

You can rant, you can rave, you can question. I ask only that you are thoughtful about what you write.

Comments are reviewed by me before publication. I don’t edit comments, but I do reserve the right to delete comments that violate my guidelines.

These are the kinds of comments that I think are not appropriate for publication:

- Defamatory or libelous remarks
- Abusive, harassing, or threatening language
- Obscene, vulgar, or profane language
- Racially, ethnically or religiously offensive words
- Illegal or encourages criminal acts
- Known to be inaccurate or contains a false attribution
- Infringes copyrights, trademarks, publicity or any other rights of others
- Impersonates anyone (actual or fictitious)
- Off-topic or spam
- Solicits funds, goods or services, or advertises



Please submit comments in English.


Thank you

My Link List